Παρασκευή 20 Μαΐου 2011

Thalia saw our picture! Thalia ha visto nuestra foto! =)

Hello guys! This is Andrea speaking/writting :P I hope you are all doing great! First of all, I would like to welcome you all to our blog, this is the very first time I use this, so yaaaay haha! I'm so thrilled with this effort, I hope we keep having your support in the future 'cause we really, really want Thalia to notice us and who knows, maybe visit Europe soon! We're here for whatever you may need too, please feel free to ask!! =)
As I said in the title above ^ Thalia saw a pic we (Giota mainly & me) made for her. It's not the first time she does that but every time I get a DM from her or a tweet I spazz like a psycho! I keep screaming and smiling for no reason! hehe (boy, I should shut up.. I'm a big talker, aren't I?) Anyways, here is the pic & Thalia's comment =D 










(Boo & Gaston are our doggies!)





Just 3 simple words made our day!



That's all for now! A big big big kiss to everyone of you!! xoxo




Hola thalyloquitos! Como estan? Soy Andrea, una de las 4 creadores de @24MilThalyLocos y este blong! Espero que esten todos muuuy bien!! Es la primera vez que uso el blog asi que estoy muy emocionada jaja espero que no sea un fracaso total :P 
Les quiero agradecer un montooon por ayudarnos en todo eso y  quiero que sepan que nosotros tambien estamos aqui para todo lo que ustedes necesiten.. Thalyfamilia unida! Espero que con ese proyecto Thalia nos va a ver y nos prestara atencion.. Ojala venga a Europa un dia..nos haria muy felices!! Bueno, arriba les deje una foto la cual hicimos yo y Giota y el mensaje de Thalia! Estoy tan feliiiiz que la vio! Siempre que me responde estoy en otro planeta, sonrio sin razon (bueno, la razon es ella pero los demas no lo saben no? jeje) 

Les mando un beso enooorme desde Grecia! Nos vemos pronto! xoxo




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου