Κυριακή 29 Μαΐου 2011

My message for Thalia

Two days ago a big tragedy hit our reina Thalia and her family. Doña Yolanda Mırnada passed away and took with her half of Thalia's soul.
Dña Yolanda Miranda was a wonderful woman, an amazing mother, always there for her daughters, a warrior.. But God decided that he wanted her to be with him. This made Thalia, her family and us fans so sad... Why did he have to take such a cruel decision? 
I couldn´t know. The only thing that I know is that our reina is sad and it hurts me so much. I wish I could take her pain away.
Only our prayers and good thoughts can help so I´m sending all my good energy to Thalia.
Thalia, I wish that you will be able to stand up on your feet, be strong for your unborn baby, for your family, for yourself soon.
We are here for you, always were and always will.
Don´t give up on life, don´t be sad, your mother wouldn´t want it. I´m sure that wherever she is now she is looking after you, she wants to see you smiling again, be happy. She will never go away she will be there for you even from far away. Be strong, Thalia. We are here for you too!We love you so much!
Dña Yolanda was a wonderful person and she will be always in our hearts.

Rest in Peace Doña Yolanda Miranda. May your soul live forever into the hearts of those who loved you and will love you forever.

-Giota

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου